We can assist with:
- Car Accident Injury Claims
- Motor Cycle Injury Claims
- Bicycle Accident Injury Claims
- Bus Accident Injury Claims
- Tram Accident Injury Claims
- Truck Accident Injury Claims
- Scooter Accident Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Injury Claims
- All Other Road Accident Claims
ROAD ACCIDENT LAWYERS GOLD COAST
TYPES OF ACCIDENT CLAIMS
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident in Queensland and suffered injury as a result, you may be entitled to bring a claim for compensation for your injuries.
A motor vehicle accident can involve:
- A motor vehicle;
- A Push bike;
- A Motor bike;
- A Scooter;
- A Truck;
- Public transport; or
- Pedestrian accident.
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you understand your rights and entitlements to bring a claim for compensation. Time limits apply to bringing a claim and as such we would recommend getting advice as early as possible.
WHAT CAN I CLAIM FOR?
One of our Gold Coast car accident lawyers can help you claim for losses suffered, both since the time of the accident and into the future. These expenses can include:
- medical and rehabilitation costs;
- loss of earnings;
- out of pocket expenses;
- paid and unpaid care and assistance from others.
THINGS YOU NEED TO DO
Going through the experience of a motor accident can be an overwhelming time. Understanding what to do next during this time is important.
- See your GP – If you have suffered an injury because of the accident, it is important that you seek medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Report the accident – If police attended the scene of your accident, you should have been provided with a report number. If the police were not present, contact them and report the incident as soon as possible. You will need to have reported the incident to bring a claim for injury.
- Make an obligation free appointment with one of our personal injury lawyers Gold Coast today, as very strict time limits apply to when and how you make a claim for injury. Allowing these time limits to pass can seriously jeopardise your ability to bring a claim for compensation. Come and see us to discuss your entitlements and understand the time frames for bringing a claim – as soon as possible.
- Relax a little – Having obtained detailed instructions from you and decided to take on your claim, we will go to work gathering in the information required to get your claim started and serving a claim for on your behalf, leaving you to focus on getting better.
- Get the treatment you need – You have an obligation to mitigate your losses including doing all you can to get well. This can be costly and lengthy and a bit of a concern where your injuries are limiting your earning capacity. Under Queensland Legislation, you may be entitled to have the reasonable costs of your recovery paid for by the CTP Insurer for the at fault party. We will help you to do this and as your claim progresses, ensure what you receive is maximised, reducing any out of pocket expenses as much as possible.